When you order our diminished value appraisal report, you’ll be protected by our MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. This guarantee makes your order risk free by ensuring that your diminished value recovery will be at least equal to the cost of your report. If your diminished value recovery is less than what you paid for your report, we’ll refund 100% of the appraisal fee.
To qualify for our money back guarantee the following terms and conditions apply to your vehicle:
- Five years old or newer and has less than 100,000 miles.
- It has no prior accident history regardless of whether the accident history was published in a vehicle history report.
The following additional terms and conditions apply to our money back guarantee:
- The final settlement of your diminished value claim must be less than what you paid for your report.
- You weren’t the at-fault party in the accident.
- The guarantee applies only to 3rd party claims where you submit a claim through the at-fault driver’s insurance company. It does not apply to a 1st party claim where you attempt to make a diminished value claim against your own insurance company.
- The guarantee does not apply to situations where the policy limit was insufficient or already exhausted.
- You must own the vehicle, leased vehicle’s are not eligible for a money back guarantee.
- You provide proof that you followed all of our negotiation instructions and recommendations.
- If we recommend that you file a lawsuit to recover your diminished value and you fail to do so, the money back guarantee does not apply.
- You cannot make a claim under our money back guarantee if the insurance company reimbursed you for the cost of your appraisal report.
- If you signed a release of liability with the insurance company prior to submitting our appraisal report, you do not qualify for the money back guarantee.
- The money back guarantee is strictly limited to the total amount you paid for your diminished value report.
- All settlements must be verified before any refunds are issued. This may include providing copies of any insurance company settlement checks, correspondence, emails, denial letters etc as well as proof of lawsuit filing and verdict.
If you meet the requirements above and wish to make a claim under our money back guarantee, contact us.